Skip to content
How to set up your SlideBelt:
- The back of every leather, vegan, or canvas SlideBelt has markings to indicate where to cut for one’s waist size.
- Determine your waist size and add two inches. Since sizing varies across brands, we recommend cutting the strap two sizes larger than your waist size, and then reducing the length as necessary.
- Using a good, sturdy pair of scissors, cut the strap at the size previously determined.
- Attach the buckle by clamping the trap door down on the cut end of the strap. The teeth on trap door will secure the buckle to the strap.
- Try on your SlideBelt. If it is still too long for your liking, detach the buckle from the strap and cut again. Repeat until your SlideBelt hugs your waist just like you want.
- If you are having difficulty detaching the buckle from the unfinished, cut end of the strap, try using a dull object to pry open the trap door.